Reminiscence of the new year

It September, and I wanted to refresh back my memory of what has happened to me at the beginning of the year. Time to look back and reconsider about my life here. (Sound typical? Hehehhe)
I remember when I first arrived here, I don’t really like it. I am scared and terrified of what future hold for me in here.
Live in the moment, don’t worry about the future


The picture shown the scenery of the road that I’ve seen to get to my current school. It’s a rural area, secluded far away from city.



The village that greet the new teachers to this place.





The challenges begin
It’s keep raining heavily, and flood occurred. The first time in my life I encounter flood. Luckily only teachers houses that being affected by the flood, so the school keep on. To get to school, we had to went through water that up until 0.5 m high.







Two houses that badly affected
Look at the inside of the house – it so sad



Look how high the water is, nearly as high as football score wall.






This is just a reminiscence of what had happen to us, in the beginning of the year. It was hard, and it has become a memorable memory for us.


Comments