First entry - Introduction

So I’ve decided to make a new blog about me as a teacher. I decided to make this blog because suddenly I felt lucky that I enter into this profession even though before this I’m felt a little regretting, more over I’ve been posted to a very rural area, but today, I’ve experienced something that I felt really bless and lucky.

It just me and other teacher, cikgu Linda went to jungle trekking looking for a vegetable called pucuk niding, and through the journey, we experienced a very great and memorable experiences.

Today experiences make me realized how lucky I am in this place and actually it wasn’t that bad to be in here. There are things I got to experienced, see and do. I saw how my pupils actually went to and learn how marvelous they are compare to me. I’m coming from a farmer family too, but I never experienced what my pupils have experienced. Went to jungle and swimming in a river is something normal to them, but I only went to jungle because I ahd to and with a guider, not with a little kid as a guider.

I’m having stress right now because a lot of things, but because of today experiences, I’m feel bless and happy, therefore I decided to keep a blog about my life in here and as a teacher.

I hope I able to maintain this blog regularly as I'm already equipped myself with other project. I like being busy, so I could stray away my mind from thinking unnecessary things.

Comments