Fishing Trip ( Eating Time)

After managed to catch many fishes, now it's time to eat. To our surprised, our pupils did not eat anything before going to this trip. At first I was angry, and then I was sympathetic with them. They are really eager to go to this trip and that's way they changed as fast as they could and hurry back to our place so we can get early. Moreover they said that we are the first teacher that actually going with them to catch fisg at that place. I'm so touched.

Luckily we cooked some rice for the pupils. As me and Linda has already eaten, we only eat the fish. Here are some pictures during the eating session. For me, this was the first time I ate fresh fish that just was catched from the river and it more memorable because it were catched by my own pupils.











It look delicious right? It's very delicious.

Comments