Coming back to school

After two weeks of absence from school, now I’m back.

Beside hari raya holidays, the reason that I was not in school is because I accompany my pupils for a trip to Miri town. There were great experiences for me be the guiding teacher during the trip.

I’ll update about the trip soon.

Today, I’m so frustrated my pupils as two of them didn’t finish the homework that was given to them. Hmmm, I guess I have to tolerate with this kind of pupils so long I remain as a teacher.

Teacher Linda is bringing a hari raya to the school. She brought a lot of Kuih raya and gather the pupils and gave them a treat. She also gave duit raya. I can only contribute Dodol. Many pupils said that it the first time they taste a raya biscuits and kind surprised to eat dodol because it can stretchable. While Teacher Ibrahim brought the infamous Sarawak cake.

Even though the feast was a small one, but what Teacher Linda did for me is really appraisable. Now the pictures.







Teacher Linda is explaining about the foods and encouraged the pupils to eat more.



Look at the pupils expression. They totally engrossed in it.







Teacher Ibrahim is explaining to the pupils about what they eaten.

Comments