My Pupils (1)

My current student


I should now blogging about my pupils. This is the pictures of my current pupils. I’m their home class teacher. It was different from what I experienced in Sarawak. In Sarawak there are only 7 to 9 pupils in a class, but here that are more than 30 pupils. At first I felt really hard and difficult to manage the pupils, and it hard to scream all the time. Well, scream in here for the attention to make sure the pupils heard what I’m teaching them, and not solely to angry at them all the time.

For me they are cute, adorable pupils, but at times, they really getting on my nerve. One time, one of my pupil put his foot print on my notice board, and I am really mad at that pupils. Its the second time I redo the notice board, even though it wasn’t pretty, but still, I made it. It cost money and times, and saw what my pupils did, I have no other option but to send reminder to him not to do again.

As I just got a new camera, well, my old camera, damaged because of my pupils back in Sarawak, now I will include a lot of picture to this blog. The quality is not good, because I had to resize.

Comments