Teacher, may I go to toilet?

This week is a bit relax  for me as pupils are having test. But after today, so many works awaiting for me to do. Of course, I have to mark pupills test and prepare for the week ahead. So many works, so procrastination is not an option.

Today I enter year 1 Bijak class. I'm their English teacher. As I  mentioned earlier that this week pupils are having test, so I'm not teaching them anything heavy. So today, I taught my pupils to ask permission to go toliet in English. As i'm threatening my pupils by telling them that I will not allow them to go toilet if they ask in Malay, so, the pupils showed great enthusiasm in learning the phrase "Teacher, May I go to toilet, please?"

After drilling for a few times, I called out a few names and sees if they able to say it out loud. There few hands up to show their ability, but what this particular pupil did make me smile. Instead of waiting for her turn, she directly sees me and said the phrase. She put the wentence into action directly, without hesitating. I am amzed and I hope my other pupils will able to do so soon.

Comments