Happy Teacher's Day

This is my second year as a teacher. A profession that I adore, and I admired until recently. Never I thought that being a teacher is actually not an easy task. Patience is being tested all the time, endurance is seeking all the time, or else I'm not able to teach.
This profession has taught me so many things and makes me see so many things, wonderful, pleasant and vice versa. I learn to know myslef better through this profession, the true me. That actually I need to learn to be more patience, stronger and be more sociable (the thing I am bad). Learning to be more creative, be hardworking and ending my procrastination habit. So many things I learn.
I also very fortunate to experience different culture, meeting new people, staying in a place that I never thought I will arrive, and experiencing the bitter sweet of life. It marvellous of what I've been experiencing for just two years of being a teacher.
Teaching is not an easy job (well, nothing is easy), but it so rewarding. Seeing the pupils able to understand and even practice what you have thought them, wow, the feeling is so good.
I miss my pupils at Bain, and wondering how they are doing now. Misses old memories at teaching institute and so many other memorable feelings.
New school is great too. ohh, to celebrate the 2010 teacher's day, my school has conducted many great activities. I will write the report on my school's English blog. Visit here : http://srisetiajaya.blogspot.com

Comments