A tough Year

A week has passed for new school session of 2011....

From my point of view, this year will not be an easy year. It is not that I mean the previous years were easy, it just, it going to be a lot tougher this year.

I found out that my pupils will need a lot of help and a lot of hard work from my part to help these pupils. I wonder if I able to do so. Moreover, to get  pupils concentrate in a class is hard enough and finishing homework will require a lot more. But I will believe these pupils able to do more.

Beside that, I also will continuing my previous work, building school's blog and a few activities that I need to do. 
Read my school''s blog here

Whatever it is, even though, for the first time, since became I teacher , changing a job  occured to me. However I will persist and work hard. It is not easy, but, nothing is easy in this world. Everything start with that first step, and as human and a teacher, I have to apply  the method of teaching, learn, and do... and so much more... :)

Comments