New Building and kind pakc cik

Sekolah dah ada bangunan baru....a new buildings, two and now teachers office at the third floor at block b, while some of my class at level four block A. I will having a very good exercise everyday, and if this will not make me slimmer, I do not know what else will.... :)

As many new rooms need to be move to a new building, some parents come and helped the teachers to move the equipments. And I met this particular parents who diligently helped us. He is very hardworking and I have a little conversation with him.

Me : Pakcik, terima kasih sebab tolong.  (thank you for helping)
Pakcik : takpe, asalkan anak pandai, dia nak belajar. (That's ok, as long as my daughter become clever, she wants to study).

I do not know why, but this particular conversation touched me. Seeing he is really helped us and do not mind at all to give help, I begin to wonder. Do I really have done good job to help his daughter? I mean, this uncle really has put trust in teachers to help his daughter to be clever so that's why he didn't mind to give his all to help the teachers. But have I done the same? Giving my all to my students?

Comments