Why the students unable to finish their homework?


Is it because they lazy or they do not know  how to do…
But if they do not know, they can just do it, don’t bother whether it is right or wrong, because normally the teacher will get angry if they do not do it, compare than they make it wrong. That’s me, because then I know, at least they do it. They try to do it.

So, when the same students keep do not do the homework given, what the teacher should do? If one or two times, forgiveness is the best, but if the same students keep doing over and over again, what should the teacher do? Find out if the students having problems and try to talk to them? Or the easiest way. Send them to the counselor, and let the counselor handle them.

Sometimes, I do want to help them personally, but with so many students and so many works, how to do that? I kept hear that students nowadays are so different from they used to be. Screaming and reminder would not make them frighten, then, what the teachers have to do so they listen? Isn’t that the teacher do this for the sake of their future, so that they become intelligent. Yes I know, there are so many things can argue on this, but isn’t doing a homework teachers asked them is a simple act of respect?
 I remember, a punishment  I got during primary school because forgot to bring book to school. It just a simple standing at outside of the class, and that has make me so embarrass and since then, I always make sure I bring the books I should.  But now, ………….. :(

Comments