Fishing Trip ( 2nd Part)

Ok, I've got Linda's permission to post her picture.

Then we move from teachers' quarters to the fishing destination. My pupils said the journey will takes around 30 minutes. The place that we heading to is called Red River. Usually when we going to jungle, we will use appropriate shoe and bring necessary equipments, but I just bring a 500 ml sky juice, a lighter, and a basket bag. I wear a sliipery sandals, as I ahve no right shoes. Guess what what happened to me during the journey.

My pupils said we should use a right shoes, but as determined we are, we don't care. We still proceed with the journey. I do have a sport shoes, but the shoes is old and rotten, so I chose to wear my slippery sandals. And the journey starts.

i don't know why, but these pupils walked really fast. I don't know what they are chasing. Guess who the last in the row? Me. I walked rather slow because the road is really slippery and I don't want to fall. And something astonishing happened to me. Two of my pupils, Dilang and Sapok, waited for me, and they asked me to walk first. That means they will be at my back and guarding me. I'm really touched with their behaviour. I wanted to spread the word about their attitude because they are pupils from rural place and they do know courtesy and respecting. Oh, I love them very much.

Dilang will remind me during the journey how I should walk so that I not slipped. oh, he really a thoughtful pupils. During this time, I regret that I being so fierce in the class with them. And then something I never think that I will do, I did.

I saw Sapok bare feet while walking and I'm shocked. And then I asked him. Why you not wearning your slipper? And he answered, it much easier and faster. At first i hesitated to follow his step, but then I follow suit. I walked bare feet and he indeed right. It much easier to walk with bare feet.

Because i afraid of being slipped, so I walk with my head down, and I don't look around. Luckily I have a good guider, he will showed me something weird and good.

Ok, a picture to prove the journey. I don't have a picture during the walking session to the river. It just a picture Cikgu Linda with the pupils and bags that we bring. At first, I'm also carrying the bag, but then I asked Sapok to bring it for me. I'm tired.

Comments