Fasting in here

Me, with teacher Linda and Teacher Ibrahim share our meals together.

The picture show what we had for our break fast. Its not much, but its ok. In here, I learn to appreciate every little things that I have. Looking back, the food is more than enough.




Today is the ninth day we fast. A week before that me and Linda fast at Miri town and everyday we just bought our food and now, back to our work place, we need to cook for our meals. It’s memorable once I had to look back and I will remember it.

At miri, the weather wasn’t as hot as in here. Maybe because at my friend’s place, the place is much nicer, so I do not feel tired and thirsty easily, but in here, the weather is too hot and drain away my energy. Look at the picture. The field is directly in front of my room and imagined the heat that directly come to my room.



But I know, fasting month is a very challenging month. I will try to face and handle the challenges, no matter how hard and difficult it is. Mas, fighting

Comments