A new place

My application to move to home state has been approved, and beginning 2010, I’ll be a teacher at my hometown, in a place call Kota Tinggi, Johor. From Sarawak to Kota Tinggi, I felt very happy at the beginning, but then I started to feel that I might have make a wrong decision. I miss my pupils dearly and at times I wish that I could take back my application.
I learn, I should be strong, but I too weak to stand up and only followed what people around me are doing. I am person who believes that everything happens for a reason and that must be something good from anything that happens to me. But now, I have to move on. Thankful now that I am closer to my parents and will able to take care of them as I’m the only daughter and the youngest they have.


It so hard to adjust to a new place. But as there are so many things to do, I don’t have time to indulge in a misery feeling that I have, which I think it is good, so i do not cope up with sadness too much.


My new school located near beach and it has more than 600 pupils. It much much biggger than my previous school, which only has 46 pupils only. Ohh, why I kept having a sad feeling every time I remember my previous school? I believe it will takes a long time for me to diminish this feeling. But I am glad that I have the privillages to have a great experience to teach at that place.



picture credit : http://www.thisismalaysia.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/malaysia-map.png



( From Miri, sarawak to Johor )

Comments