My Great Friend

I guess I am a lucky person, because whenever I went or go, I will meet a great person that will help me to go through many things, that help me experienced so many new things and teach valuable experiences about life.


When I was in Sarawak, I met this wonderful woman, kak Magdelene, she is loud, funny, direct but very helpful and nice. She not stingy at all, whether on help, laugh or direct confrontation she also can do. She is multitasking, not only capable of her work, but she can cook very great meal, cut people’s hair nicely, and planting too, except she cannot drive. She is a very strong woman.

Kakak is so nice. She cooked for us hundred of times. I miss her cooking



She is the clerk at my previous school. I am thankful, I met her. I also her daughter teacher, Karen. Very active little girl. My previous school are Ibanese village, but kaka Magdelene is Kayan. I’ve heard she talked in Kayan, its like a new language for me. 

This is a picture of us.



I miss Kak magdelene and karen. I am thankful that I met these person who taught me so many valuable things about life. No matter where you go, You, me, cannot underestimate anyone, do not look down on people because that person might be a person that will help you in the future. Ohh, thinking back, so may memorable expereinces we went together, with two other teachers, Linda and Ibrahim. She helped us, Me and Linda when our house got hit by flood, cooked for us so many times, took us to Miri, and so many more. Yes, and of course, she brought us to catch fish, get into the river at the back school. Brought us to so many great places (jungle) and so much more. Well, of course, helping me with work related thing of course. Using her printer when school’s printer out of order. I guess, I will not able to list out her help for all those times that she have helped me. Thank you Kakak. I miss you and Karen.


Comments