It is a new Year and New school Session

Hmmm.... 2011 is coming, Hi 2011, and bye bye 2010...

2011 will mark my third year as an official teacher. Two years has passed since I've hold a title as a teacher. It's been fulfilling two years, as I embark a world of education. It was a tough and a really challenging profession.


Turn out, teaching in a school is not about telling a new things, but to educate pupils in other area of life. Discipline, punctuality, respect, cleanliness and so many other things. If it is about telling, it is easy, but it involved so many different areas of life, and so many people, not only students, teaching is so hard.

But, I like it these two years of being a teacher and I'm looking forward my third year as a teacher. 2011 will be a very challenging year to me, as I've been appointed as a teacher for standard six, a big exam taker, UPSR 2011. It was indeed a big responsibility as previously I'm only a teacher for year 1, and now for year 4,5, and 6. therefore one of my many wishes this year is to be an excellent teacher for these pupils, to able enhance their English proficeincy and at same time instill good values to them.

happy New Year to all. ...

Comments