Text Story : The Lion and The Mouse

Recently my student entered a story telling competition and I have compiled a few stories for my pupils. Here is one of stories.

Assalammualaikum and Good Afternoon to all. My name is  ___________________________________,  and I'm from SK …………… Today, I'm excited  to tell you a story about a small animal and big animal, and how they are going to need each other. My story is entitled  The LION and The mouse
In a far far away jungle, lived a small, naughty and brave mouse. It likes to play around bravely. In that jungle too, lived the king of jungle, the mighty lion.
one day, as the king of jungle, the  lion lay sleeping in his den, this  naughty little mouse ran up his tail and onto his mane waking the lion up. Thus, the lion become angry.

Then, the lion grabbed the mouse and roared angrily
'How dare you wake me up !I am king of the beast. you should afraid of me. 
Because of what you did, I will eat you up as punishment.

The  mouse become terrified and  , begged the lion to let him go.
"Please don't eat me Your Majesty! I did not mean to wake you, It was a mistake. I just play around here. I am sorry, your majesty. I promise that I will not do it again.
But the lion still looked very angry indeed. then, the mouse bravely said,
"let  me go and I promise I will be your friend forever. Maybe one day, I could help you too?"

The lion looked down at the tiny mouse, "You? Help me? what an absurd idea! Hahahahahahahahahahahah.

 The lion laughed loudly.
' But, but, but  you have made me laugh, so I shall let you go.
"oh thank you, Your Majesty, " squeaked the mouse, and scurried away as fast as he could.

A few days later, while the mouse was walking in the jungle, the mouse heard an awful moaning and roaring. The mouse recognized that was the sound of the lion that he met a few days ago. The mouse saw that The lion had been caught in a hunter's net.
"My friend, the lion is in trouble, " cried the mouse.
He ran as fast as he could in the direction of the lion's roar.
"Hold still, your Majesty, the mouse said as he began to nibble through the ropes with his sharp little teeth.
Very soon, the lion was free.

Then, the lion said,
"I did not believe that you could help me little mouse, but today you saved my life," said the lion humbly

"I am pleased I could help you, Your Majesty, now we truly are friends. " answered the mouse.

My dear friends, from the story, we can learn that No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.  and do you know that Little friends may prove to be great friends too. I hope we all learn something from the story.  

Well then, I end my story with thank you for listening. Good Bye. 

Biolink : https://bio.link/englishmaterials

Fb page : https://www.facebook.com/englishlearningmaterials01

Blog : https://english-learning-materials.blogspot.com/

 Telegram : https://t.me/+T_kE4TWUHgxiZjFl


Get RM10 when you start invest with WAHED investment . Download apps at https://app.wahedinvest.com/referral and put this code MASBIN26 to get RM10


Want to buy bitcoins and others cryptocurrencies at low initial investment of RM100 and even get RM15 for successful registration and it is regulated by securities commission? Use tokenize https://tokenizemalaysia.com/register?invite_code=5N7XE


Love online shopping and enjoy cashback? Easy, just click shopback apps to go to your favourite shopping apps, and get cashback. Sign up using my referral and get RM10 for free. https://app.shopback.com/4dqe6CgdiGb

Comments